AICM Sunday School offers weekly Qur'an, Arabic, and Islamic Studies classes for children ages 4 and up. It is held every Sunday from 10:15 AM until 1:30 PM. The school runs throughout the year, with a three month break in the summer.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome

Aslam alikom parents
My name is Aza( um Moumen)
I am teaching level 3a Quran. In this group I have Shoaeb, Areed, Fahim, Adam, Mahdy, Ayman, Hassan, Suzanne, and Afifa.
I started with them Surat Altakathir and inshaa Alah my goal to help them memorize as much as they can from Juz Amma. 
Also, I am teaching level 3b Arabic. I have in this group Dana, Goanna, Raneem, Sara, Malak, Laila, Abd Alwahd, Brakat, Ameen, and Sowad. 
Inshaa Alah I hope this group will be able to read easy passage in Arabic by the end of the year.
Also I am helping sister Abir in teaching Quran for level 4b. In this group we have Sara, Taif, Yasmin, and Nadine. 
Please if you have any questions or concerns about your child stop by.
May Alah reward all of you for bringing your children to the masjed.

No comments:

Post a Comment