AICM Sunday School offers weekly Qur'an, Arabic, and Islamic Studies classes for children ages 4 and up. It is held every Sunday from 10:15 AM until 1:30 PM. The school runs throughout the year, with a three month break in the summer.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Level 2 Islamic Studies intro

Level 2 introduction 

As salamu alaykum
Welcome parents, my name is Aminah and I teach level 2 Islamic studies.

For this class I'd appreciate if the students have pencils, crayons or color pencils and a folder. 
It is important for students to come prepared with all supplies every Sunday. 

For level 2 Islamic studies we are using the weekend learning series level 1 book by Mansur Ahmad and Husain A. Nuri 

There is homework given every Sunday. Starting 9/28/14 I will be having parents sign their children's homework. Insha'Allah we have a great year.

                    If you have any questions or concerns feel free to stop by and come see me. 
Leave a comment or email me 
Email: purplerosebushes@gmail.com
Or you can even text me 
I'll be sure to get back with you Insha'Allah. 

Jazak Allahu Kayran

*Aminah

No comments:

Post a Comment