AICM Sunday School offers weekly Qur'an, Arabic, and Islamic Studies classes for children ages 4 and up. It is held every Sunday from 10:15 AM until 1:30 PM. The school runs throughout the year, with a three month break in the summer.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Level 1 Quran intro

Level 1 introduction 


As salamu alaykum

  Welcome parents, my name is Aminah and I teach level 1 Quran. 

For this class the kids do not need anything but a folder with prongs Insha'Allah.


Insha'Allah my plans for this year are to have the kids learn and memorize to the best of their abilities, Al-Fatihah to Al-Maa'un. 
 

                If you have any questions or concerns feel free to stop by and come see me. Leave a comment or email me
Email: purplerosebushes@gmail.com

I'll be sure to get back with you Insha'Allah. 

*Aminah


No comments:

Post a Comment